Try HelpKit free
Join 150+ happy customers who set up
fully functional knowledge bases
in hours not days and provide instant help to your customers.
All powered by Notion.
A few ways to save...
Get 2 months free when you choose annual billing
If you’re a nonprofit or open source project, contact us.
Need more articles, more seats? None of the above plans fit your needs?
No worries, we have dedicated enterprise and agency (3+ knowledge bases) plans.
Please contact us for more information.
"With Helpkit we literally went from 0 to fully functional knowledge-base in 1 hour! The best thing about Helpkit is it allows my non-technical co-founder to do 95% of the work and manage our knowledge-base. We signed up because of how beautiful and well-designed the product is!"
Dan Kelly, CEO at Adjust Square.
Frequently asked questions
You have questions? 🤔 We have the answers. Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out and ask
- What is HelpKit?
- HelpKit is the perfect tool for creating your knowledge base in the shortest possible time. It is powered by the best content management system in the world: Notion. You write your help articles in Notion and HelpKit takes care of the rest. It's as simple as that.
- Why do I need a knowledge base?
- Unless you have built a flawless product (congratulations 🤩), your customers will always have questions and they demand immediate help. A knowledge base can provide all the information that users need in one place. It can range from FAQs about your product/service, common issues and their solutions, videos with tutorials on how to do things and more.
- How does the free 7 day trial work?
- HelpKit offers a 7 day free trial to help you explore. No credit card required. There’s zero cost to get in the product and set things up. Within the trial period you will be able to use all available features. After the trial is over, you can choose to subscribe to one of our offered subscription plans.
- Is my data safe with HelpKit?
- HelpKit takes your privacy seriously and follows best practices to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information and customer data is protected and maintained. We do not disclose or share your data with outside parties. All your knowledge base content is hosted in your own Notion workspace.
- Can I use every block type from Notion?
- HelpKit supports most blocks from Notion. There are just a few complex block types such as calendars and databases that we are working on to get rendered as well. You can see our test suite here.
want a personal onboarding by the founder? Book your free demo/onboarding
I wanted to reach out and say how incredible Help Kit is. You did a fantastic job of providing growing organizations with a quick and easy way to build out enterprise-grade help centers with just a few clicks. You literally thought of everything in terms of core features and functionality, plus a wealth of extras. This is seriously one of the best solutions I've come across in some time.
Izaak LundbergProduct Marketing Manager
Our Wall Of Love
See what others say about us on the world wide web 🥰
professional Get started free
Free 7 day trial. No credit card required.